- Exhibitions must focus on art books or printed matter.
- Exhibitors will be asked to arrange their own transportation and attend the book fair by their own means, or arrange someone to represent them. *Exhibitions by groups are permitted.
- You must comply with the following requirements and the Setouchi Art Book Fair Guideline, which will be shared with accepted exhibitors.
Setouchi Art Book Fair Committee (SABFC) may reject, cancel your applications or ask you to remove, amend your exhibitions at any time, upon discovery of any violation. In such circumstances, SABFC is not liable to account for its decision nor any fee paid will not be refunded.
SABFC is not liable for any disadvantage caused to you or those involved from such cancellation, removal or amendments.
SETOUCHI ART BOOK FAIR
SETOUCHI ART BOOK FAIR, Setouchi Triennale’s official program will be held in October 2019. For centuries, Setouchi has been the crossing point of foreign arts and cultures. Now the area has evolved as an international art hub where highly profiled artists and people from the art world gather every three years: Setouchi Triennale. For the first time this internationally claimed art festival will host “Setouchi Art Book Fair” to exhibit foreign arts and cultures in the form of art books. In the midst of a digital revolution, books are no longer mere information media. The art book is a typical example: it is an “art work” that you can “touch” and “ feel” and at the same time a “partner” that can become part of your daily life. The finest selections of bookshops, publishers and artists from Asia and beyond will join us to present their unique collections, zines, photo books, picture books and more. The three days of Setouchi Art Book Fair will be full of surprises and excitement open to both grown-ups and children.
About SETOUCHI ART BOOK FAIR
Fri. 25th 1:00 p.m.－8:00 p.m., Sat. 26th, 10:00 a.m.－8:00 p.m., Sun. 27th 10:00 a.m.－5:00 p.m. October 2019
Hiunkaku, Tamamo Park 2-1, Tamamo-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa
Tickets for both Hiunkaku (300 JP yen) and Tamamo Park (200 JP yen) are required. However, please check the Tamamo Park website for prices as there are discounts depending on age and season.
Deadline and notification
Entry deadline is (Sun) 30th June. Final decision on your participation will be announced on (Wed) 10th July. Accepted exhibitors will be announced in three stages.
- First announcement: (Fri) 10th May
- Second announcement: (Mon) 10th June
- Final announcement: (Wed) 10th July
- All applicants will be individually notified of the results.
- Exhibitors accepted will be notified of payment methods, accounts and dates.
- Your participation will be canceled if transaction is not completed by the required payment date.
During the fair
- SABFC will be in charge of assigning booth locations.
- Your staff must attend the booth at any given point during the fair.
- Power will not be provided to every booth.
- Power will not be available for cash registers. A safe with adequate change will be recommended.
- Although free Wi-Fi is available at the venue, connection may be limited. Use of portable Wi-Fi or mobile hotspots is recommended for credit-card payment.
- SABFC will undertake no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage/accidents caused by exhibitors during the fair.
- You are required to exhibit/ sell only in your designated space. Please do not disturb, interfere with other booths and customers.
- Your cooperation for garbage separation during the fair will be appreciated.
- All areas designated as a smoke-free environment.
- If or when any unexpected problems may occur, such as damage to the facility, etc., please report to Setouchi Art Book Fair (SABFC) immediately for further instructions on whatever procedures that need to be taken.
- The assigned space should be returned to its original state prior to your load-in.
For the booth(s) you require, please select between A and S. All prices shown are for the three (3) consecutive days, including tax.
Prices vary depending on the number of tables requested. If more than two (2) tables are requested, the tables will be positioned side by side to form a horizontal line.
* One (1) table can accommodate two (2) persons max.
|Table measurement and price (Booth A)|
|1 table (1,800×600mm) : 35,000 JP yen (incl. tax)
2 tables (3,600×600mm) : 70,000 JP yen (incl. tax)
* Use of wall space and chairs are optional.
|Additional options||One (1) wall space: 6,000 JP yen (incl. tax)
Use of nails is strictly prohibited. Use of double-sided tape is not allowed. Only masking tape or command tabs may be used. Please be noted that stands with wall space are limited.
One (1) chair: 1,500 JP yen (incl. tax)
Suited for those who require private booths with walls on three (3) sides.
|Price||Booth S 100,000 JP yen (incl. tax)
* Up to three tables and three chairs max. Price includes use of three (3) walls.
Entry application will be received until the following date.
Deadline for application to arrive by June 30 (Sunday local time).
When there are more applicants than booths available, decision will be based on our selection. This means that sending in your application does not guarantee your participation. Please wait for further approval by SABFC.
Check your entries
In case your form cannot be sent, or if you do not receive the automatic response mail, please send directly to email@example.com If you do not receive any response from us, we advise you to contact us again.
Please refrain from making any announcements regarding the event prior to receiving the official notification from SABFC approving your participation. Selection will be based on the images, text and information, such as your website, you will send us.
Please be accurate and detailed as possible with your information.